Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how To patent good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of services not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals how to obtain a patent a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and invention video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.